24″ Plastic Mash Paddle – is an essential beer brewing kit component.
First of all Congratulations on going all-grain brewing!
Now you may need a good stock of reliable mash paddles. Mashing is a critical step in the beer-making process – where the malted grains and other cereal starches are converted to sugars which are then fermented with yeast later, giving us the alcohol content.
Use the 24″ mash paddle, which is convenient for any brew batch size. Made of durable food-safe plastic, this mash paddle is a must-have in your homebrewing accessories.
- 24″ Plastic Mash Paddle will mash and eliminate dough balls.
- cost-effective and easy on the pocket
- It easily breaks any clumps of grain.
- Designed with a long handle mash paddle keeps your hands away from the heat source and also food safe.
- Heat Resistant plastic
- all-grain brewing paddle is available in optional sizes of 28” and Stainless steel version
Kromedispense also stocks Stainless steel Racking Mash Paddles
|Material||Durable Food Safe Plastic|
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.