Congratulations on going all grain! Now you may need a good stock of reliable mash paddles. Mashing is a critical step in the beer making process – where the malted grains and other cereal starches are converted to sugars which is then fermented with yeast later, giving us the alcohol content.
Use the 36″ mash paddle, that is convenient for any brew batch size. Made of stainless steel material, this mash paddle is a must have in your homebrewing accessories.
- This 36 inch, 100% Stainless Steel Mash Paddle is perfect for any size of mash tun. It can stir large volumes.
- This mixing paddle has a wide frame with a straight front edge which ensures that the bottom of the pot is well-stirred.
- Designed with a long handle and 304 stainless steel construction, this stirring paddle keeps your hands away from the heat source and is resistant to cracking and splintering even with heavy duty use and also food safe.
- Much harder to bend than a plastic paddle.
- Easier to clean and sanitize than a wooden paddle.
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|