4″ Wall Coupling For Beer Coil Cooler 3/8″ Bore
4” Cooler coupling for Beer Jockey box made of stainless steel. This is the bridge connecting beer lines from the keg with the cooling coil sitting inside the Jockey box.
Great quality, SS make for reliable beer dispensing and corrosion resistant. This is what you’d want for your perfect and quick chilling outdoor beer cooler.
The cooler coupling for draft beer comes with the required accessories including a flange. Most part of the cooler coupler remains inside the Jockey box wall.
Also available in various other sizes, this Beer cooler wall coupling is 4” long with 3/8” Bore ID.
- Stainless steel construction. Perfect for 100% SS contact.
- Used in Jockey box assembly or to replace the older component
- 4” long with 3/8” Bore ID, 5/8”x14 BSP threads
- Beer line to Cooling coil connecting coupler.
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Thread Size||5/8"-14 BSP|
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.