Glycol Trunk Line – 4 Lines (C2651)
Glycol Trunk Line is designed for use with glycol-cooled dispense systems. Included 19mm insulated thickness in the beer trunk line which prevents any unwanted contamination to the beverage flowing through the tube. It helps in moving your beer from the keg to the faucet, bringing glycol along for the ride to ensure your beer stays cold.
It is Properly insulated with a soft foam material that is flexible and prevents moisture build-up. Glycol is an antifreeze Liquid agent and is a water-soluble coolant that is commonly used in heat transfer and cooling transfer applications.
In remote draft system installation, it’s ideal for running glycol lines from the power pack to the walk-in cooler
- Pre—wrapped glycol-only trunk line
- Insulate to protect from freezing
- Ideal for running glycol lines from the power pack to the walk-in cooler
- Flexible and easy to use
- Colour-coded glycol and beer lines for easy identification
- Sold by the Foot
- The layer of tape provides flexibility for easy installation
|Insulation||3/4" ( 19mm ) closed cell|
|Barrier jacket||Smooth vinyl|
|Moisture barrier wrap||Food quality barrier film|
|Number of lines||4|