Glass Carboy Handle 6.5 Gallon (C170)
Carboy handles for large containers used in beer fermentation. The handle is clamped around the carboy mouth and provides a comfortable add-on feature to lift and carry it easily.
Also useful while cleaning and sanitizing the carboy for your brew batch. This carboy handle is made for a 6.5 Gallon Glass Carboy.
- For one handed lifting of empty 6.5 gallon glass carboys.
- Rubberized Coating to prevent scratches on the glass
Wing nut on both sides for easy Tigtining operation.
- Lifting Capacity : 6.5 Gallon
- For One Handed Lifting Of Empty 6.5 Gallon Glass Carboys.
- Made from stainless Steel Can bear More load
|Material||Nickle Plated Steel|
|Capacity||6.5 gallons carboy|
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.