3″ Column Beer Tower – 1 Faucet – SS Polished – Glyco Cold Technology (Without Faucet) (C1169)
Column towers are the most basic draft beer dispensers, the ones we refer to as Classic. While they come without any fancy design, these draft beer towers go by their mandate of protecting the beer lines from exposure and directing beer dispensing through faucets perfectly.
This is a 3″ Column Beer Tower – 1 Faucet with provision for a single beer faucet but doesn’t include it.
With SS polished finish and Glyco-cold beer cooling technology, 1 Tap 3″Column tower glyco cold meets all your requirements.
Pour your beer with perfection with our beer taps. Draft beer is the beer that’s “on tap,” as opposed to bottled. Next time you’re at a bar or a restaurant with a bar, look for a row of labeled levers. The beers on tap are fresher than the bottled selection.
In Our 1 tap 3″ Column tower Glyco Cold, we use Brass Taps with rich grade plastic knobs.
- Glycol Recirculation Copper tubing has two point contact with cold block which is closer to shank and towards tap for quick cooling transfer
- Three Level Sealing with specially designed shank
- Specially designed Brass Cold Block for Optimum Cooling at the point of dispense.
- Cold Block designed for more contact with copper recirculation pipe. For more info click here
|Glyco Cold Technology
|1/4" OD Stainless Steel Pipe with 1/4"-3/8" Barb Fittings
|3/8" O.D. Copper tubes with 3/8" barb fitting
- Dimensions & Measurements (PDF)
- Glycol Cold Technology (PDF)
- Click here to know more about Glyco-cold technology
- Mounting Guide Template (PDF)
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.