3″Column Beer Tower – 2 Faucets – SS Polished – Glyco Cold Technology (Without faucet) (C1268)
Column towers are the most basic draft beer dispensers, the ones we refer to as Classic. While they come without any fancy design, these draft beer towers go by their mandate of protecting the beer lines from exposure and directing beer dispensing through faucets perfectly.
This is a 3” Column tower with provision for 2 taps but doesn’t include them
With SS polished finish and Glyco-cold beer cooling technology, this tower meets all your requirements.
Pour your beer with perfection with our beer taps. Draft beer is beer that’s “on tap,” as opposed to bottled. Next time you’re at a bar or a restaurant with bar, look for a row of labelled levers. The beers on tap are fresher than the bottled selection.
In Our 3″Column tower SS Polished Without faucet, we use Brass Taps with rich grade plastic knobs.
- Glycol Recirculation Copper tubing has two point contact with cold block which is closer to shank and towards tap for quick cooling transfer
- Three Level Sealing with specially designed shank
- Specially designed Brass Cold Block for Optimum Cooling at the point of dispense.
- Cold Block designed for more contact with copper recirculation pipe. For more info click here
|Cooling System||Glyco Cold Technology|
|Inlet Connection||1/4" OD Stainless Steel Pipe with 1/4"-3/8" Barb Fittings|
|Glycol Connection||3/8" O.D. Copper tubes with 3/8" barb fitting|
|Mounting System||With Screw|
- Glycol Cold Technology (PDF)
- Click here to know more about Glyco-cold technology
- Mounting Guide Template (PDF)
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.