1 tap 3″Column tower SS Polished (C569)
3″ Column- 1 Faucet draft beer tower : Column towers are the most basic draft beer dispensers, the ones we refer to as Classic. While they come without any fancy design, these draft beer towers go by their mandate of protecting the beer lines from exposure and directing beer dispensing through faucets perfectly. This is a 3″ Column- 1 Faucet draft beer tower or column tower.
With SS polished finish and Glyco-cold beer cooling technology, this tower meets all your requirements.
Pour your beer with perfection with our beer taps. Draft beer is beer that’s “on tap,” as opposed to bottled. Next time you’re at a bar or a restaurant with bar, look for a row of labelled levers. The beers on tap are fresher than the bottled selection.
In Our 1 tap 3″Column tower SS Polished , we use Brass Taps with rich grade plastic knobs.
Air- Cooled Technology:
Air-cooled technology is best for beer dispensing in short runs. This system cannot maintain the required beer pouring temperature over long distances. This setup drives Cold air from the cooler to the beer tower. Also runs along-side the beer lines and keeps them cool. Air Cooled draft beer towers are commonly found on Kegerators, Home and Commercial Bars. Place the tower close to a static or forced cold air source.
Learn more about Krome Glyco cold technology
- Standard US Faucets & Knob.
- All mounting hardware & gasket.
- 100% Stainless Steel Contact with Beer.
- Copper tubing has two point contact with cold block which is closer to shank and towards tap for quick cooling transfer
- Three Level Sealing with specially designed shank
- Specially designed Brass Cold Block for Optimum Cooling at the point of dispense.
- Cold Block designed for more contact with copper recirculation pipe. For more info click here
|Stainless Steel 304
|Glyco Cold Technology
|Number Of Faucet
|Stainless Steel 304
|1/4" OD Stainless Steel Pipe with 1/4"-3/8" Barb Fittings
|3/8" O.D. Copper tubes with 3/8" barb fitting
- Dimensions & Measurements (PDF)
- Glycol Cold Technology (PDF)
- Click here to know more about Glyco-cold technology
- Mounting Guide Template (PDF)
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.