This 6″ Kettle Screen is a great addition to your brew kettle. Install it on the inside of your kettle valve to filter your hops and prevent them from entering your fermenter. This screen has a 1/2″ MPT fitting on one end to allow you to easily install this item into your kettle. Using this will allow you to leave more trub and sediment in the kettle, allowing clearer wort to enter your fermenter. Can also be used turn any kettle into a mash tun. A must-have for any brew kettle!
- The best 304 stainless steel mashing/boiling bazooka kettle screen
- Excellent to use for straining hops in a boil or in mash tun instead of a false bottom
- 1/2″ MPT fitting on one end to fit in brew kettle or any line of weld less ball valves
- This screen is heavy duty, makes a perfect companion for your mash tun or boiling kettle
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Body Thread||1/2" MPT|
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.