4″ T Tower – 6 Faucets – Brushed Stainless – Glyco Cold Technology (C1386)
|C1385||5 Faucets||Glyco Cold Technology|
|C1374||8 Faucets||Glyco Cold Technology|
|C1004||10 Faucets||Glyco Cold Technology|
|C1006||12 Faucets||Glyco Cold Technology|
|C1520||20 Faucets||Glyco Cold Technology|
|C1220||20 Faucets||Glyco Cold Technology|
6 Taps 4″ T Tower Glyco Cold
4” T style tower is a space saving slender column draft beer tower with all faucets lined on the horizontal arm at appropriate distances to pour beer at the right temperature. Used to dispense multiple beer styles simultaneously.
This 6-tap draft beer tower uses Glyco cold beer cooling technology and comes in Brushed Stainless finish. It will be a great attraction in your bar.
Pour your beer with perfection with our beer taps. Draft beer is beer that’s “on tap,” as opposed to bottled. Next time you’re at a bar or a restaurant with bar, look for a row of labelled levers. The beers on tap are fresher than the bottled selection.
In Our 6 Taps 4″ T Tower Glyco Cold , we use Brass Taps with rich grade plastic knobs.
Glyco Cold Technology:
Glyco cold technology works best with long drawn commercial draft beer systems. It has a specially designed beer tower and a glyco chiller. Propylene glyco, a food grade anti-freeze mixed with water is the coolant in the chiller. This combination is highly efficient. It maintains the required temperature for the perfect pour right upto the faucet. Glyco cooled draft beer towers have special foam sealed beer lines. This reduces heat exchange with the surroundings..
- Glycol Recirculation Copper tubing has two point contact with cold block which is closer to shank and towards tap for quick cooling transfer
- Three Level Sealing with specially designed shank
- Specially designed Brass Cold Block for Optimum Cooling at the point of dispense.
- Cold Block designed for more contact with copper recirculation pipe. For more info click here
- Take Your Pouring To Bold New Heights
|Mounting System||Screw Mount|
|Cooling System||Glyco Cold Technology|
|Faucet Finish||SS Polished|
|Number Of Faucet||6|
|Inlet Connection||1/4" OD Stainless Steel Pipe with 1/4"-3/8" Barb Fittings|
|Glycol Connection||3/8" O.D. Copper tubes with 3/8" barb fitting|
- Dimensions & Measurements (PDF)
- Glycol Cold Technology (PDF)
- Click here to know more about Glyco-cold technology
- Mounting Guide Template (PDF)