Forward Sealing Beer Faucet – Stainless Steel C3024
The new standard in stainless steel, forward sealing faucet technology. Intertap faucets give you a clean, sanitary, drip-free seal every time.
Other tap designs require you to replace the tap on the font when changing from one beer style to the next. Forward Sealing Faucet allows you to simply unscrew the standard spout and attach a range of different spout options to suit your beer style. The forward sealing design this faucet shuts off the flow of beer at the front of the tap which will keep wild yeast and bacteria out of the interior of the tap body. This design will also keep your faucet moist. Since it is not drying out you will not get a sticky tap so the opening will always be easy.
This faucet uses a threaded spout that can quickly and easily be removed and replaced with a range of other spouts including:
- Growler Filler – features a 1/2″ barb for easy growler filling
- Stout Spout – features an internal creamer disc for the perfect pint
- Ball Lock Post – allows for easy fill of smaller kegs or connect a counter pressure filler or line cleaner.
- Made from Stainless Steel
- Eliminate the need to ever replace your beer taps again.
- The modular, threaded spout
- Reduces the chance of off flavours transferring to your beer while you pour.
|1-1/8 X 18 UNEF
|3/8" X 16 UNC