Kettle spider to hang hops from a straining bag. The three spokes provide support and balance on the kettle. The ring at the center is where you’d set the bag up with hops inside.
This is a great way to infuse the hop flavours into your brew while boiling. Hops are now at the center of the boiling kettle which keeps them in constant contact with the wort throughout. The strainer bag keeps the hops together and easy to remove after boiling.
- Makes Hop Additions Easier
- The Kettle Spider fit mostly in all kettles
- Great For New Brewers
- Makes bags easier to use with hops because it is open throughout the boil
|Length of Arms||9"|
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.