Wine Tower – 2 Faucets with 100% SS 316 Contact – Polished Chrome – Air Cooled (C1432)
2 Tap Wine Tower Polished Chrome
Wine towers with ensured 100% Stainless steel contact in every component and surface your wine comes in touch with.
This classy wine tower comes with the long narrow spouted European tap. It gives a slow streamlined flow.
This is a single tap wine dispensing tower. 2 Tap Wine Tower Polished Chrome uses Air cooled beer cooling technology and comes in Polished Chrome finish.
Also see our single faucet style tower.
Beer Tower :
Pour your beer with perfection with our beer taps. Draft beer is beer that’s “on tap,” as opposed to bottled. Next time you’re at a bar or a restaurant with bar, look for a row of labelled levers. The beers on tap are fresher than the bottled selection.
In Our 2 Tap Wine Tower Polished Chrome, we use Brass Taps with rich grade plastic knobs.
Air- Cooled Technology:
Air-cooled technology is best for wine dispensing in short runs. This system cannot maintain the required pouring temperature over long distances.
This setup drives Cold air from the cooler to the wine tower. Also runs along-side the wine lines and keeps them cool.
Air Cooled wine dispensers are commonly found on Kegerators, Home and Commercial Bars. Place the tower close to a static or forced cold air source.
- The wine tower is durable and preserves the beer’s fresh flavor
- Chrome-plated faucet with brass lever
- Includes Black plastic faucet knob
- Mount on bar or counter
- Includes beer line and fittings
- Mounts on kegerator or counter top
- Is available with Air Cooled Technology
- Ensure that every pour from your draft beer tower comes out icy cold.
- Installation is easy and quick also
|Number Of Faucet||2|
|Faucet Material||Stainless Steel 316|
|Mounting System||Through Counter|
|Beer Tower Technology||Air Cooled|
|Outlet||NSF Vinyl Hose|
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.