3″ Taper Cut Tower – 2 Faucets – SS Polished – Glyco Cold Technology (C827)
|C826||1 Faucet||Glyco Cold Technology|
2 Tap Taper Cut Tower Glyco Cold
Taper-cut refers to the angled top cap of beer tower which provides a great look to any commercial bar or kegerator system setup. Taper cut cap is a unique design element of this Draft beer tower
This is a 2-tap draft beer tower that uses Glyco cold beer cooling technology and comes in Stainless Steel Polished finish.
Pour your beer with perfection with our beer taps. Draft beer is beer that’s “on tap,” as opposed to bottled. Next time you’re at a bar or a restaurant with bar, look for a row of labelled levers. The beers on tap are fresher than the bottled selection.
In Our 2 Tap Taper Cut Tower Glyco Cold , we use Brass Taps with rich grade plastic knobs.
Glyco Cold Technology:
Glyco cold technology works best with long drawn commercial draft beer systems. It has a specially designed beer tower and a glyco chiller. Propylene glyco, a food grade anti-freeze mixed with water is the coolant in the chiller. This combination is highly efficient. It maintains the required temperature for the perfect pour right upto the faucet. Glyco cooled draft beer towers have special foam sealed beer lines. This reduces heat exchange with the surroundings.
- Glycol Recirculation Copper tubing has two point contact with cold block which is closer to shank and towards tap for quick cooling transfer
- Three Level Sealing with specially designed shank
- Specially designed Brass Cold Block for Optimum Cooling at the point of dispense.
- Cold Block designed for more contact with copper recirculation pipe. For more info click here
- Taper back for branding possibilities.
- Standard US Faucets & knobs.
- All mounting hardware & gasket
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Cooling System||Glyco Cold Technology|
|Mounting System||With Screw|
|Number Of Faucet||2|
|Inlet Connection||1/4" OD Stainless Steel Pipe with 1/4"-3/8" Barb Fittings|
|Glycol Connection||3/8" O.D. Copper tubes with 3/8" barb fitting|
- Dimensions & Measurements (PDF)
- Glycol Cold Technology (PDF)
- Click here to know more about Glyco-cold technology
- Mounting Guide Template (PDF)
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.