Superb Tower – 2 Faucet – Vibrant Gold Finish – Glycol Recirculation Loop (C1246)
2 tap Superb tower Vibrant Gold
Uniquely designed with curvature and smooth edges, this tower comes with 2 taps and uses Glycol recirculation loop beer cooling technology
The Vibrant Gold finish and a light-up medallion makes this tower very attractive and is sure to grab eyeballs.
Pour your beer with perfection with our beer taps. Draft beer is beer that’s “on tap,” as opposed to bottled. Next time you’re at a bar or a restaurant with bar, look for a row of labelled levers. The beers on tap are fresher than the bottled selection. In Our 2 tap Superb tower in Vibrant Gold, we use Brass Taps with rich grade plastic knobs.
Glycol Recirculation Loop Technology:
Select the appropriate cooling technology from cooler to faucet to overcome critical challenges. Such challenges are inherent to dispensing fresh crisp beer, especially in long drawn systems.
Glycol Recirculation Loop Technology is an excellent way to ensure the same. In this system, Glycol solution circulates through a tube in close contact with the beer lines. This maintains beer temperature. Also, the beer lines are all wrapped together in an insulating tubing known as the python. Running from beer cooler to the point of dispensing (the beer tap), this system works efficiently even over long distances.
- Standard US Faucets & Knobs.
- All mounting hardware & gasket.
- Is available with Glycol recirculation Loop Technology
- installation is easy and quick also
- Modern Look with Vibrant Gold Finish
- Take your pouring to bold new heights
|Finish||Pvd Vibrant Gold|
|Number Of Faucet||2|
|Faucet Material||Lead Free Brass|
|Cooling System||Glycol Recirculation Loop|
|Mounting System||Through Counter|
|Inlet Connection||3/16" Vinyl lines with beer nut|
|Glycol Connection||3/8" O.D. Copper tubes with 3/8" barb fitting|
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.